|A Russian Case|
|Initial release date||15th November 2012|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|The Dockyard Killer||Good Cop Dead Cop|
A Russian Case is a case featured in Criminal Case, appearing as the fifth case of the game as well as the city of Grimsborough. It takes place in the Industrial Area, a district based in Grimsborough.
Mikhail was enraged when he found out that his own father was having a affair with his girlfriend Eva and impregnated her, leading him to beat his father to death 36 times.
Judge Hall sentenced him to 23 years in prison for the murder of his father.
- Anton Levin (found dead in his restaurant, sporting strange wounds on his head)
- Meat Tenderizer
- Mikhail Levin
- The killer's height is 6'0".
- The killer has scratches.
- The killer uses hand sanitizer.
- The killer wears a gold chain.
- The killer speaks Russian.
- Investigate Dining Room. (Clues: Victim's Body, Smashed Phone; Victim identified: Anton Levin)
- Autopsy Anton Levin. (18:00:00; Attributes: The killer is 6'0" tall and has scratches)
- Examine Smashed Phone. (New Suspect: Mikhail Levin)
- Analyze Smashed Phone. (03:00:00; Prerequisite: Smashed Phone unlocked; New Suspect: Tony Marconi)
- Ask Marconi about the picture. (Prerequisite: Smashed Phone analyzed)
- Talk to Mikhail Levin about his father's death. (New Crime Scene Unlocked: Mikhail's Apartment)
- Investigate Mikhail's Apartment. (Prerequisite: Mikhail interrogated; Clue: Carton Pieces)
- Examine Carton Pieces. (Result: Pregnancy Test Box)
- Ask about Mikhail's girlfriend. (New Suspect: Eva Coleman)
- Talk to Eva Coleman. (Prerequisite: Mikhail interrogated after restoring Pregnancy Test Box)
- Go to Chapter 2. (2 stars)
- Talk to Bart. (Available after unlocking Chapter 2; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Sewers)
- Investigate Sewers. (Prerequisite: Bart interrogated; Clues: Wallet, Gold Watch)
- Examine Wallet. (Result: Invoice)
- Talk to Tony Marconi. (Prerequisite: Invoice found)
- Analyze Invoice. (03:00:00; Prerequisite: Tony interrogated; New Suspect: Dimitri Balanchine; Profile updated: Dimitri uses hand sanitizer)
- Talk to Dimitri Balanchine. (Prerequisite: Invoice analyzed; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Tables)
- Investigate Tables. (Prerequisite: Dimitri interrogated; Clues: Ledger, Bloody Napkin)
- Analyze Ledger. (06:00:00)
- Inquire into Marconi's shady business. (Prerequisite: Ledger analyzed; Profile updated: Tony uses hand sanitizer)
- Examine Bloody Napkin. (Result: Blood Sample)
- Analyze Blood Sample. (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer uses hand sanitizer)
- Examine Gold Watch. (Result: Strand of Hair)
- Analyze Strand of Hair. (03:00:00)
- Ask Eva about her relationship with Anton. (Prerequisite: Strand of Hair analyzed)
- Go to Chapter 3. (2 stars)
- Investigate Living Room. (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; Clues: Hand Sanitizer, Card; Profiles updated: Mikhail uses hand sanitizer, Eva uses hand sanitizer)
- Examine Card. (Result: Phone Number)
- Analyze Phone Number. (00:30:00)
- Make Bart squeal. (Prerequisite: Phone Number analyzed)
- Ask Mikhail about Eva's affair. (Prerequisite: Bart interrogated)
- Make Dimitri talk. (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Sewers Conduit)
- Investigate Sewers Conduit. (Prerequisite: Dimitri interrogated; Clues: Gold Chain, Meat Tenderizer)
- Examine Gold Chain. (Result: Blood Residues)
- Analyze Blood Residues. (06:00:00; Attribute: The killer wears gold chain)
- Analyze Meat Tenderizer. (06:00:00; Murder Weapon registered: Meat Tenderizer)
- Analyze Complaint Record. (06:00:00; All tasks before must be completed; Attribute: The killer speaks Russian; Profiles updated: Mikhail speaks Russian, Dimitri speaks Russian)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Go to Additional Investigation. (1 star)
- Check on Bart. (Available after unlocking Additional Investigation)
- Investigate Sewers Conduit. (Prerequisite: Bart interrogated; Clue: Broken Action Figure)
- Examine Broken Action Figure. (Result: Action Figure)
- Analyze Action Figure. (03:00:00)
- Give Bart his doll back. (Prerequisite: Action Figure analyzed; Reward: 50 XP)
- Check on Eva. (Available after unlocking Additional Investigation)
- Investigate Mikhail's Apartment. (Prerequisite: Eva interrogated; Clue: Locked Safe)
- Examine Locked Safe. (Result: Safe)
- Examine Safe. (Result: Chain Bracelet)
- Give Eva Anton's Bracelet. (Prerequisite: Chain Bracelet found; Reward: Russian Brooch)
- Talk to Dimitri about the food poisoning situation. (Available after unlocking Additional Investigation)
- Investigate Dining Room. (Prerequisite: Dimitri interrogated; Clue: Leftovers)
- Examine Leftovers. (Result: Food Sample)
- Analyze Food Sample. (03:00:00)
- Tell Dimitri about the analysis results. (Prerequisite: Food Sample analyzed; Reward: Burger)
- Move on to a new crime! (1 star)
- This case, Family Blood, The Haunting of Elm Manor, Murder on Campus, The Scent of Death, and A Brave New World are the only six cases of Grimsborough having a relationship between the victim and the killer.
- In the "Sewers Conduit" crime scene, a turtle wearing a red bandana can be found. This is an obvious reference to Raphael, a character from the comic and cartoon TV series called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.