|Full name||Aileen Greene|
|Cause of death||Blunt force trauma|
|Family||Alden Greene (father-in-law) †|
Oliver Greene (son)
Paul Greene (husband)
Scott Greene (stepson; incarcerated)
Tom Hunt (ex-husband; )
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #15: Family Blood (s1)|
Aileen had long brown hair and green eyes, and at the time of her death, she wore a short pink dress. During the investigation of her murder, it was discovered that her blood type was O+.
Aileen was found tied to her baby's crib and had been beaten to death with a baseball bat. The baseball bat was struck multiple times to her forehead. After completing the autopsy report, Nathan revealed to the player that the killer used to drink whiskey. It was later discovered that the killer wore running shoes and had brown hair. It was also discovered that the killer's blood type was A+ and was a baseball fan.
Killer and motives
The killer turned out to be Aileen's stepson, Scott Greene.
Scott felt that Aileen was a bad step-mother, being abusive to both him and his step-brother, Oliver, and stealing money from the family to help her ex-husband, Tom Hunt. When Scott asked for his baseball card, which was a sentimental card given to him by his grandfather, Alden Greene, back, Aileen ripped it to pieces. For this reason, Scott murdered Aileen.
- Aileen's death at the hands of her stepson is one of the six instances of domestic homicide in Grimsborough. Five other domestic incidents are as follows:
- Mikhail Levin killed his father, Anton Levin in A Russian Case (Case #5 of Grimsborough).
- Gloria Fernandez killed her husband, Hector Fernandez in The Haunting of Elm Manor (Case #28 of Grimsborough).
- Misha Goshwalla killed her sister, Rani Goshwalla in Murder on Campus (Case #32 of Grimsborough).
- Peggy Buxton killed her son, Hank Buxton in The Scent of Death (Case #44 of Grimsborough).
- Susan Huckabee killed her brother, Stuart Huckabee in A Brave New World (Case #52 of Grimsborough).