Anton was the head of the Russian mafia. He was also the owner of his restaurant, Levin's Restaurant. He was the father of Mikhail Levin and the father of Eva Coleman's (Mikhail's girlfriend) unborn child.
Anton was bald and had white facial hair. He sported blue eyes and wore a gold chain, an untidy blue shirt, and a red blazer. In addition, he wore a pair of red and black glasses.
Anton was found dead in his restaurant on a chair bleeding over the floor. Nathan counted 36 oddly shaped wounds on Anton's head during the autopsy. From the angle of wounds, they deduced that the killer was 6 foot tall and that he died fighting. During the fight, he scratched his killer's face. During investigation, it was discovered he was murdered with a meat tenderizer.
Killer and motives
The killer turned out to be his own son Mikhail Levin.
Mikhail was enraged when he found out that his own father was having a affair with his girlfriend Eva and impregnated her, leading him to beat his father to death 36 times.
Judge Hall sentenced him to 23 years in prison for the murder of his own father.
- Anton's death at the hands of his son is one of the six instances of domestic homicide in Grimsborough. Five other domestic incidents are as follows:
- Scott Greene killed his stepmother, Aileen Greene in Family Blood (Case #15 of Grimsborough).
- Gloria Fernandez killed her husband, Hector Fernandez in The Haunting of Elm Manor (Case #28 of Grimsborough).
- Misha Goshwalla killed her sister, Rani Goshwalla in Murder on Campus (Case #32 of Grimsborough).
- Peggy Buxton killed her son, Hank Buxton in The Scent of Death (Case #44 of Grimsborough).
- Susan Huckabee killed her brother, Stuart Huckabee in A Brave New World (Case #52 of Grimsborough).
- A Russian Case (Case #5 of Grimsborough)
- Marked for Death (Case #39 of Grimsborough; mentioned)
- Drive, Swing, Die (Case #46 of Grimsborough; mentioned on a clue)
- One Wedding and a Funeral (Case #47 of Grimsborough; mentioned on a clue)