Coins are in-game currency that the player can use in Criminal Case.
The coin bar
The coin bar is located at the top-right corner of the screen (beside the cash bar), and is represented by a counter as the amount of coins in hand.
The player can use coins to do the following things:
- Buy boosters to get help in investigating crime scenes.
- Buy items from the Avatar Shop.
- Collect trophies by achieving certain tasks related to coins.
- Buy Police Pets (excluding premium Police Pets).
The player can earn coins by:
- investigating a crime scene;
- receiving lucky finds from a Police Pet;
- progressing through the Daily Bonus (Day 1 gives 1,000 coins and Day 4 gives 5,000 coins);
- collecting coins from friends' timelines (1,000 per claim; the quota is 3 times a day);
- purchasing them with cash;
- claiming coin-related Daily Gifts from the Criminal Case App Page on Facebook;
- completing certain parts of a case;
- receiving a certain amount of coins as a reward in the Additional Investigation of a case;
- exchanging 2 stars after finishing an Additional Investigation.
|V • T • EGameplay in Criminal Case|