This page documents the official Rules & Policies of
the Criminal Case Wiki.
It concerns standards that all users must follow at all times.
The following is a list of Rules & Policies applied on the Criminal Case Wiki. All users, regardless of status and position, are expected to adhere to these guidelines at all times.
Bureaucrats and Administrators on this wiki may issue blocks in the case of repeated denial of policies. If you're unsure and you have any questions regarding any policy, then please contact a staff member.
Criminal Case Wiki Rules & Policies
- The Criminal Case Wiki is NOT censored. Profanity in articles should be done only in an encyclopedic manner.
- Users must be at least 13 years of age or older to have an account and use Wikia. The Criminal Case Wiki does NOT allow any user under the age of 13 to edit this wiki under any circumstances. No exceptions.
- Users are expected to follow our Editing Guideline when contributing.
- In order to edit any article on this wiki, all users are required to have a registered account.
- Also, only registered users are allowed to create articles.
- The Criminal Case Wiki is a public domain, and NO editor owns anything. If you post anything here, expect it to be edited mercilessly.
- Assume good faith: Assume that the other editors on the wiki mean well.
- Multiple accounts are almost always forbidden. And as such, sockpuppetry and meatpuppetry are strictly prohibited and will get you blocked.
- Wikilawyering is forbidden.
- Civility is important. NO personal attacks, unnecessarily abusive language, patronizing behavior, baiting, etc.
- REFRAIN from using vulgar language, rude language, and commencing rudeness. Strong language may just be acceptable.
- This wiki has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY on abuse, insults, harassment, immoral behavior, disrespect, threats, racism, sexual preference insults, violent remarks, NSFW content, and sexually explicit remarks and/or content.
- Do NOT cause vandalism (edits designed to harass other editors or degrade an article's quality). Doing so may get you blocked immediately.
- Do NOT call any user names.
- Do NOT impersonate anyone.
- Do NOT flame.
- Do NOT troll (actions that anger other users).
- Do NOT type your comments in ALL CAPS.
- Do NOT spam.
- Do NOT post scam links or any deliberate ads.
- ONLY content about Criminal Case by Pretty Simple are allowed in articles.
- Do NOT plagiarize or violate any copyright: This includes profile copying without the originator's permission, visiting a website (i.e. Criminal Case 3T1K) or watching any "arrest" video on YouTube just to find the killer for the most recent case and then out it on the wiki as that constitutes plagiarism.
- Do NOT post wrong, unnecessary, or senseless information.
- Do NOT spread rumors, especially about unreleased content.
- Do NOT post spoilers about newly released content until information about it is officially published on the wiki.
- Do NOT create an unnecessary, pointless, or a nonsensical blog post. For example, don't create any off-topic blog posts. The same with article-creating.
- Do NOT misuse the Forum, and to avoid doing so, please read its policies and FAQ.
- All articles on this wiki are to be written strictly in English. Commenting and/or editing your OWN profile page in languages other than English is acceptable.
- NO fan fiction. (If you wish to do so, please go to Criminal Case Fan-Fiction Wiki.)
- Also, NO fan-made pictures are to be added on article pages.
- You CANNOT simply remove a thread from another user's wall. The user can remove it him/herself or staff can take action. If you are to remove a thread from another user's wall, please do not forget to check the "Notify an Admin" box.
- Do NOT cheat for badges—the wiki reserves the right to check your edit history and difference to make sure you're editing properly (counter-productivity constitutes as cheating for badges, and it may get you blocked immediately).
- Any undid revisions (or reverts) by the wiki's staff are to be considered final UNLESS you have any information to share that could prove useful. Please contact the staff member responsible for the undo if you have to contest their undo for any reason by the order of command: Patroller → Administrator → Bureaucrat → Founder. Do NOT undo undid revisions by the wiki's staff on your own.
- Do NOT post anything that encourages use of hacks, cheats, or bots that creates a negative impact on players' enjoyment of the game. This wiki has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on this.
- Do NOT ask for or give out any personal information of yours or anyone else's. You can only write personal information about yourself in your OWN profile. Criminal Case Wiki wants its users to be as safe as possible.
- ONLY the user or the staff may edit his/her profile. If you wish to edit someone else's profile, kindly ask for that user's permission first.
- Deliberately offensive, misleading or otherwise problematic usernames may be blocked at the discretion of any staff member.
- Block evasions will NOT BE TOLERATED. Anyone caught block-evading will be blocked immediately, and if it persists, Wikia may be notified at the staff's discretion.
- Do NOT ask ridiculous questions on the Q&A page or the Q&A board.
- Chat rules:
- No insulting or disrespecting.
- No screaming.
- No spamming.
- Try not to type lines in ALL CAPS. Doing so may make you sound rude and may look as if you're shouting.
- Additional community feature rules:
- Do NOT ask or beg for Kudos.
- Do NOT ask or beg for Immunibans.
- Do NOT cheat for Kudos (for example: give a false report; keep on reporting the same guy).
- ONLY an Administrator or a Bureaucrat is allowed to issue Kudos—this rule is strictly enforced.
- ONLY a Bureaucrat is allowed to issue Immunibans—this rule is strictly enforced.
- The Kudos and Immuniban systems will be monitored to ensure it's done in a non-abusive way.