It concerns standards that all users must follow AT ALL TIMES.
Criminal Case Wiki Rules & Policies
- All users are expected to assume good faith.
- No plagiarism from any sources. This includes foreign websites, photos, and videos.
- Do not cheat for badges. Indication include repetitive, and alternating edits.
- Usernames which are used to impersonate or deliberately offensive will not be tolerated.
- Users are not allowed to commit sockpuppetry or meatpuppetry.
- Block evasions is strictly prohibited. Users may be reported to Wikia if they persist.
- Articles should be created and written in English at all times.
- However, profile pages and messages may be in other languages.
- Do not Wikilawyer.
- Conflicts of Interest will not be allowed.
- Users do not own anything in this wiki. Remember Criminal Case Wiki is public.
- All users must be at least 13 years of age.
- All users must have a valid Wikia account to edit.
- Only information about Criminal Case by Pretty Simple is allowed in articles.
- Do not commit vandalism to any page in the wiki.
- Do not insert wrong, absurd, nor unnecessary information into articles.
- Do not insert false rumors, nor uncomfirmed information into articles.
- Do not create a pointless, nor absurd page.
- Do not start an edit war with anyone.
- Do not undo staff revisions, unless you have a proper reason.
- Do not misuse the summary box.
- Do not leave an edit half-finished. Users are discouraged to have another user complete their job.
- Do not post NSFW (Not Safe for Work) and/or explicit material.
- Only the user is allowed to edit their respective profile pages.
- If you wish to edit it, receive permission from the user beforehand.
- No fan fictional material in any articles.
- Fictional material should be posted in our fan-fiction wiki.
- Never disrespect or insult any user of this wiki.
- Never talk back against the staff.
- No vulgar language.
- However, strong language is allowed.
- Do not threaten other users.
- Do not blackmail other users.
- Do not abuse other users.
- Do not harass other users.
- Do not date other users.
- Do not name-call other users.
- Do not troll other users.
- Do not spam other users.
- Never speak badly of a user's country or city.
- Never speak badly of a user's political views.
- Never speak badly of a user's race or ethnicity.
- No sexually suggestive insults or remarks.
- No flaming of any kind in the comments.
- Avoid typing your comment in all capitals.
- Avoid gossiping about other users.
- Avoid spreading false rumors in the wiki.
- Avoid discussing unreleased content in the wiki.
- Avoid starting a fight in any threads or pages.
- Asking for a user's personal information is prohibited.
- Do not create an absurd or out-of-topic blog/forum.
- Do not create a blog/forum discussing about unreleased content.
- Avoid posting irrelevant forum threads.
- Avoid posting forum threads in wrong categories.
- Avoid asking absurd questions in the Q&A forum thread.
- Do not remove a warning thread from your message wall.
- Do not remove a thread from another user's message wall without notice.
- If you wish to remove it, check the "Notify an Admin" box.
- Do not post any information regarding your personal information.
- This rule does not apply to profile pages.
- Never promote a hack or cheat bot in the game in any way.
- Never post NSFW or explicit material.
- Do not insult any users.
- Do not disrespect any users.
- Do not type your reply in all capitals.
- Do not ask for/give out personal information.
- Do not spam.
- Do not post hack or cheat bots of the game.
- Do not use profanity in the chat.
- Do not date.
- Do not speak of sexually-suggestive topics.
- Do not blackmail users.
- Do not threaten users.
- Do not gossip about other users.
- Avoid asking absurd or nonsensical questions in the wiki.
- Never beg for kudos.
- Never beg for immunibans.
- Do not cheat for kudos.
- Only bureauacrats and administrators are allowed to issue kudos.
- Only bureaucrats are allowed to issue immunibans.
If a user breaks a rule, they may be subjected to any of these administrative actions:
- Reminder ― Users are reminded that they should reread the rules after breaking a minor rule.
- Warning ― Users are warned about a rule they have broken. Further infringements may lead to blocks.
- Restriction ― Users are slapped with a restriction form. They will not be allowed to perform any actions stated on the form.
- Temporary Block ― Users are barred from the wiki temporarily. This is to ensure users have time to realize their mistakes.
- Permanent Block ― Users are barred from the wiki permanently. The users will not be able to return to the wiki any longer.
- Global Block ― Only Wikia staff are able to perform this action. The staff reserves the right to report the user to Wikia for this to happen.
Users may appeal their blocks to be reduced or removed only if the reason is appropriate and convincing. Users must either contact the staff via your own message wall, on the block message.