|Full name||Diane Parker|
|Family||Ray Parker (husband)|
Kayla Markham (niece-in-law) †
Unnamed sister-in-law †
|Affiliation(s)||Grimsborough Police Department|
|Grimsborough Police Department|
|Rank||Chief of Police|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #1: Snake in the Grass (s5)|
|“||I trust you. I know you'll get the job done.||„|
47 years of age, Diane has black eyes, long curly brown hair, deep red lipstick, and light silver eyeshadow. She wears a cobalt yellow shirt under a teal blue police jacket. The jacket has navy blue epaulets on each shoulder, logos of the department on the sleeves and has gold tips at the lapels. She also wears silver hoop earrings and a necklace with silver and emerald colored jewels.
Being from a family of police officers, Diane naturally graduated at the top of her class at the police academy. Given her profession, she values efficiency and practicality. She is also calm yet firm. Diane likes enjoying jazz music and quiet evenings with her husband, Ray.
Events of Criminal Case
Chief Parker introduced herself to the player upon their return to the police department. She said that she ran a tight ship, but assured them they would get along just fine. She then allowed Jones to take the player to the zoo to meet up with the department's old coroner, Nathan.
After arresting the Rocket Cow Killer, Chief Parker tasked Jones and the player with finding the missing shipment of amlodipine. When they discovered that Rosamund had been working with an accomplice, Jones and the player presented their evidence to the Chief, who advised them to reinvestigate the high school.
After arresting Voodoo Vince's killer, Chief Parker was lured to The Maneater (a strip club) under false pretenses by Jones and Gloria. There, they surprised her with a party organized by Kiki Shae to celebrate her birthday. They then watched a performance by Jasper Everett, Amir, Gabriel and Ramirez. After the performance, Ray took her out to watch a 5-hour violin recital.
As the Chief of the Grimsborough Police Department, Diane requires reports from three different "teammates" (friends who play Criminal Case and are recruited to the player's team) before she can let the player advance to the next case of The Conspiracy. Besides that, she notifies the player each time they level up in the season.
Also, the player may choose Diane to join the investigation of each crime scene (in any case of The Conspiracy) and provide hint bonuses. She is available as a 5-hint partner. (This feature is only available in the mobile variant of Criminal Case.)
- Chief Parker is one of the characters to appear as a quasi-suspect twice.
- Chief Parker is one of the characters who animate (or move) during at least one cutscene in the game.
- Snake in the Grass (Case #1 of The Conspiracy)
- Hell Is Other People (Case #2 of The Conspiracy)
- The Saddest of All Keys (Case #3 of The Conspiracy)
- Cross My Heart (Case #4 of The Conspiracy)
- Too Cruel for School (Case #5 of The Conspiracy)
- Hear My Cry (Case #6 of The Conspiracy)
- Flatline (Case #7 of The Conspiracy)
- Stonewalled (Case #8 of The Conspiracy)
- Shooting Star (Case #9 of The Conspiracy)
- The Bloom of Doom (Case #10 of The Conspiracy; mentioned)
- Hot Mess (Case #11 of The Conspiracy)
- The Art of Murder (Case #12 of The Conspiracy; mentioned)
- Gone Pear-Shaped (Case #13 of The Conspiracy)
- Byte the Dust (Case #14 of The Conspiracy)
- Murder on the Dance Floor (Case #15 of The Conspiracy)
- Buzz Kill (Case #16 of The Conspiracy)
- Downward-Facing Dead (Case #17 of The Conspiracy)
- Game Over (Case #18 of The Conspiracy)
- The Lost City (Case #19 of The Conspiracy)
- Writer's Blocked (Case #21 of The Conspiracy)
- Color Me Murdered (Case #22 of The Conspiracy)
- I Lost My Heart in Xerda (Case #23 of The Conspiracy)