- "Gabriel" redirects here. For the husband of Daisy Thompson, see Gabriel Thompson.
|Full name||Gabriel Herrera|
|Affiliation(s)||Grimsborough Police Department|
|Grimsborough Police Department|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #1: Snake in the Grass (s5)|
|“||Behind every killer is a person who has hopes and fears like you and I.||„|
36 years of age, Gabriel has brown eyes, black hair with gray streaks on the sides near his head, and a five o'clock shadow. He wears a ming green sweater over a white collared shirt.
Given his profession as a profiler, Gabriel has a degree in criminology. He had also lived in Italy for a stint after university. Others easily confide in him due to his genuinely kind and caring nature. He has an interest in history as well as different languages and cultures.
As the Profiler of the Grimsborough Police Department, Gabriel has the responsibility of analyzing physical objects and/or clues that cannot be analyzed flawlessly through bio-forensics or digital analysis, but instead through psychological analysis, and to return the results after a certain amount of time or a speed-up process using Criminal Case Cash. His task-wait rates vary depending on the difficulty of the task, but they all cost 1 Criminal Case Cash per 30 minutes.
Case #5: Too Cruel for School
- Unlocked Laptop (09:00:00)
Case #6: Hear My Cry
- Victims' Portraits (15:00:00)
Case #7: Flatline
- Victim's Diary (09:00:00)
Case #9: Shooting Star
- Offensive Art (09:00:00)
- Snake in the Grass (Case #1 of The Conspiracy)
- Hell Is Other People (Case #2 of The Conspiracy)
- Cross My Heart (Case #4 of The Conspiracy)
- Too Cruel for School (Case #5 of The Conspiracy)
- Hear My Cry (Case #6 of The Conspiracy)
- Flatline (Case #7 of The Conspiracy)
- Shooting Star (Case #9 of The Conspiracy)