|Initial release date||13th March 2014|
|Partner(s)||Amy Young (All Chapters)|
Roxie Sparks (2 tasks in Additional Investigation)
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
|Welcome to Pacific Bay||Death on Wheels|
Shark Attack! is a case featured in Criminal Case, appearing as the fifty-seventh case of the game. It is the first case of Pacific Bay and also the first one to take place in the Ocean Shore district.
The shark's victim was a reality TV show star named Jimmy "Ice P" Lewis, who was half-eaten by the shark with his fingers cut off and his hands taped together with tape. After a long investigation conducted, Amy and the player managed to incriminate a certain shark expert named Trevor Finn as the killer.
Trevor blamed Ice P for his downfall because Ice P drove the sharks out of the shoreline so that Ice P would make his reality TV show safe to film, causing Trevor to seek work as a parrot keeper in a zoo in Pacific Bay. Trevor was mad because without sharks in the beach, he could not be a shark expert like he was once before. So Trevor blueprinted his comeback so that he could have his life back, but Amy and the player shipped Trevor to court where he had to explain the methods before Judge Dante, who currently serves as the city's justice.
Trevor told the Honorable Dante that Ice P was to be blamed for the destruction of his career, and continuing from Amy and the player arresting Trevor, he saw Ice P grossly drunk exiting out of the Tiki Shack, giving Trevor a good opportunity to lead him to a secluded spot in the beach. There Trevor tied Ice P's hands with sticky tape and sliced the victim's fingers with his sailing knife, threw those fingers into the sea, and shortly afterwards, dragged Ice P into the waters as well. Ice P did not go down without a fight as he struggled to stay away from the waters by lodging Trevor a bit but alas, Trevor succeeded, putting Ice P in the waters just enough for the shark to make contact with the victim, and Trevor swam away afterwards—which were grounds for the Honorable Dante issuing a lifetime jail sentence with no parole to Trevor.
- Jimmy "Ice P" Lewis (found on a beach half-eaten by a shark)
- Trevor Finn
- The killer wears a shell necklace.
- The killer is in contact with parrots.
- The killer eats hot dogs.
- The killer wears glasses.
- The killer has a jellyfish sting.
- Investigate Seaside. (Available from start; Clues: Victim's Body, Soggy Paper; Victim identified: Jimmy Lewis; New Suspect: Trevor Finn)
- Autopsy Body. (00:25:00; Attribute: The killer wears a shell necklace; Murder Weapon registered: Shark)
- Talk to Trevor Finn about the shark. (Prerequisite: Seaside investigated)
- Examine Soggy Paper. (Result: Meet and Greet; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Shopping Alley)
- Investigate Shopping Alley. (Prerequisite: Carly interrogated; Clue: Torn Photo)
- Examine Torn Photo. (Result: Fan Photo)
- Analyze Fan Photo. (00:00:05; New Suspect: Maggie Ryder)
- Ask Maggie why she hated the victim. (Prerequisite: Fan Photo analyzed)
- Investigate Seaside. (All tasks before must be done first; Clues: Victim's Chain, Broken Watch)
- Examine Victim's Chain. (Result: Feathers)
- Analyze Feathers. (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer in contact with parrots)
- Examine Broken Object. (Result: Watch; New Suspect: Carly Lewis)
- Talk to Carly about her deceased husband. (Prerequisite: Watch restored)
- Go to Chapter 2. (1 star)
- Investigate Tiki Shack. (Available after unlocking Chapter 2; Clues: Cooler, Faded Paper)
- Examine Cooler. (Result: Sticky Tape)
- Examine Sticky Tape. (Result: Grease)
- Analyze Grease. (06:00:00; Attribute: The killer eats hot dogs)
- Examine Faded Paper. (Result: Waiver)
- Question Zack Taylor about the Filming Waiver. (Prerequisite: Waiver restored; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Ice Cream Kiosk; Profile updated: Zack is in contact with parrots)
- Investigate Ice Cream Kiosk. (Prerequisite: Zack interrogated; Clues: Cell Phone, Fishing Vest)
- Examine Cell Phone. (Result: Unlocked Cell Phone)
- Analyze Unlocked Cell Phone. (12:00:00; New Suspect: Augusta)
- Talk to Augusta about what she saw the victim do. (Prerequisite: Cell Phone analyzed; Profile updated: Carly is in contact with parrots)
- Talk to Carly about her argument with her husband. (Prerequisite: Augusta interrogated)
- Examine Fishing Vest. (Result: Faded Map)
- Examine Faded Map. (Result: Map)
- Ask Trevor about the map found at the Tiki Shack. (Prerequisite: Map restored; Profile updated: Trevor is in contact with parrots and eats hot dogs)
- Examine Torn Photo. (All tasks before must be done first; Result: Photo)
- Go to Chapter 3. (1 star)
- Talk to Zack about that "kiss". (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; Profile updated: Zack eats hot dogs)
- Investigate Bar Shelves. (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; Clues: Surfboard, Camera)
- Examine Surfboard. (Result: DNA)
- Examine DNA. (Result: Shark's DNA)
- Ask Maggie about the shark bites on her surfboard. (Prerequisite: Shark's DNA identified; Profile updated: Maggie eats hot dogs)
- Examine Broken Device. (Result: Camera)
- Analyze Camera. (09:00:00; Profile updated: Augusta is in contact with parrots)
- Talk to Augusta about the photo she took. (Prerequisite: Camera Analyzed; Profiles updated: Augusta eats hot dogs, Carly eats hotdogs)
- Investigate Shark Stomach. (All tasks before must be done first; Clues: Sailing Knife, Fingers)
- Examine Sailing Knife. (Result: Strange Creatures)
- Analyze Strange Creatures. (09:00:00; Attribute: The killer has a jellyfish sting)
- Examine Fingers. (Result: Blue Substance)
- Analyze Blue Substance. (15:00:00; Attribute: The killer wears glasses)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Go to Additional Investigation. (No stars)
- Investigate Tiki Shack. (Available after unlocking Additional Investigation; Clue: Faded Ticket)
- Examine Faded Ticket. (Result: Ice P Show Ticket)
- Ask Carly if she knows about Augusta's outburst. (Prerequisite: Ice P Show Ticket unraveled)
- Investigate Seaside. (Available after unlocking Additional Investigation; Clue: Sandcastle)
- Examine Sandcastle. (Result: Augusta's Magic Wand)
- Ask Zack if he saw Augusta. (Prerequisite: Magic Wand found; Rewards: Lifeguard Visor, Shark Tooth Necklace)
- Investigate Ice Cream Kiosk. (Clue: Augusta)
- Ask Augusta what's wrong. (Prerequisite: Ice Cream Kiosk investigated)
- Analyze Augusta's Broken Cell Phone. (06:00:00; Prerequisite: Augusta interrogated)
- See Carly to get explanations about the Ice-P look-alikes casting. (Prerequisite: Cell Phone analyzed; Rewards: Burger, 20,000 Coins)
- Move on to a new crime! (1 star)
- This is one of the cases of Pacific Bay in which the murder weapon is an animal (in this case, the murder weapon is a shark).
- This case is one of the cases containing LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) suspects.
- This case is one of the cases containing LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) victims.
- If you observe the "Ice Cream Kiosk" crime scene, you can spot "Jones" written on the star embedded in the sidewalk.
- Furthermore, the star is a reference to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.