|The Murder of Amanda Love|
|Season||3 (World Edition)|
|Initial release date||: 27th June 2017|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
| The Final Countdown|
(in Pacific Bay)
|God Save the Prince|
After a young woman was reported dead in a suite at the Hamilton Hotel, Jack and the player headed there to retrieve the dead body of Amanda Love, who was found with her throat slashed. After gaining enough evidence from a lab analysis, a witness testimony, and a left-behind clue, the team arrested US ambassador Douglas Patterson for the murder. Ingrid thus deemed the player prepared enough to take on a new case.
- Amanda Love (found dead in a luxury hotel suite, her throat slashed)
- Bloody Knife
- Douglas Patterson
- The killer is right-handed.
- The killer has a mustache.
- The killer wears a badge.
- Investigate Hotel Suite. (Clues: Bloody Knife, Victim's Body; Victim identified: Amanda Love; Murder Weapon registered: Bloody Knife)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (00:00:05; Attribute: The killer is right-handed)
- Attribute: The killer has a mustache (All tasks above must be completed)
- Investigate Bathroom. (All tasks above must be completed; Clue: Torn Jacket)
- Examine Torn Jacket. (Result: Jacket; Attribute: The killer wears a badge)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Move on to a new crime! (No stars)
- This case, The Death of Rosa Wolf, Welcome to Pacific Bay and The Murder of Mrs Stanbury are the only four cases which:
- Like Welcome to Pacific Bay and The Murder of Mrs Stanbury:
- This case has two crime scenes, no "Solve the Puzzle" scene, no "Time Attack" scene, and no "Spot the Differences" scene.
- This case does not include a playable Additional Investigation.
- This case cannot be viewed again once you move on to the next case.
- This case does not include any unlockable stickers.