|Full name||Tyler McAlister|
|Family||Harper McAlister (sister)|
|Appears in||Criminal Case|
|First appeared||Case #20: A Deadly Game (s1)|
Tyler is a 31-year-old man with wavy blond hair curled over to one side. He, just like his twin sister Harper McAlister, sports brown eyes and many freckles. He dons a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie underneath it. Besides that, it is known that Tyler eats caviar, takes sleeping pills and uses formol.
Events of Criminal Case
Tyler was a sadistic psychopath and, as a result, just wanted to kill someone. He knew that Steve lived in a homeless camp in Cooperville and that he had recently got out of prison, and therefore Tyler took full advantage of it. He told Steve that he would help him to get back on his feet. The two later met and Tyler took Steve to a creepy basement, where he tortured the victim, cut off his fingers from his left hand and used one as a caviar spoon, ripped out and ate his liver flavoring it with caviar, and finally killed him using an old torture instrument called the iron maiden. He then spread the fingers in different locations before Jones and the player finally found Steve's body in the torture basement.
- The mask Tyler sports during his trial and arrest is similar to the one used by Hannibal Lecter.
- Tyler and Harper are fraternal twins, but it is quite impossible for them to look alike, since they need to be identical twins for them to look alike.
- A Deadly Game (Case #20 of Grimsborough)
- Troubled Waters (Case #43 of Grimsborough; mentioned)
- Ashes to Ashes (Case #55 of Grimsborough; on a clue)