|Welcome to Pacific Bay|
|Initial release date||16th January 2017|
|← Preceded by||Succeeded by →|
After a young woman was reported dead at the Pacific Bay airport, Amy and the player headed there to retrieve the dead body of Christie Becker, who was found stabbed in the abdomen. After gaining enough evidence from a lab analysis, a witness testimony, and a left-behind clue, the team arrested football player Tyler Griffin for the murder. Chief Marquez thus deemed the player prepared enough to take on a new case.
- Christie Becker (found dead at the airport, stabbed in the abdomen)
- Bloody Knife
- Tyler Griffin
- The killer is right-handed.
- The killer wears a black cap.
- The killer wears a number 4.
- Investigate Pacific Bay Airport. (Clues: Bloody Knife, Victim's Body; Victim identified: Christie Becker; Murder Weapon registered: Bloody Knife)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (00:00:05; Attribute: The killer is right-handed)
- Attribute: The killer wears a black cap (All tasks above must be completed)
- Investigate Airport Parking Lot. (All tasks above must be completed; Clue: Green Fabric)
- Examine Green Fabric. (Result: Jersey; Attribute: The killer wears a number 4)
- Take care of the killer now! (No stars)
- Move on to a new crime! (No stars)
- This case and The Death of Rosa Wolf are the only two cases which:
- Similarly, both cases have the same murder weapon.
- This is the only case which has two crime scenes, no "Solve the Puzzle" scene, no "Time Attack" scene, and no "Spot the Differences" scene.
- The case has no playable Additional Investigation.
- The case cannot be viewed again once you move on to the next case.
- Stickers unlock during the next case, making it the only case to not have any unlockable stickers.