Experience (XP) is a progression feature that is integrated into Criminal Case.
The XP bar
The XP bar is located at the top-left corner of the screen and is represented by a counter as the amount of XP points in hand.
The player can use XP points to do the following things:
- Leveling up: The player will level up each time after a certain amount of XP points have been accumulated. Once the player levels up, they can share a bottle of Orange Juice and may receive Lucky Cards in return; the player can also unlock various items in the Avatar Shop after reaching certain levels.
- Ranking up: The player will rank up each time after a certain level is reached. Once the player ranks up, they can share a bag of Potato Chips and may receive Lucky Cards in return.
Obtaining XP points
The player can earn XP points by:
- Investigating a crime scene:
- 11 points through the first star;
- 12 points through the second star;
- 13 points through the third star;
- 14 points through the fourth star;
- 15 points through the fifth star;
- 20 points for mastered scenes (5 stars).
- Progressing through the case (such as successfully examining clues, interrogating suspects, viewing lab results, etc.):
- 20 points for chapter progress;
- 50 points for completing the chapter.
- Receiving lucky finds from Police Pets.
- Trading-in a full set of Lucky Cards (Diamonds only; each full set is worth 20 points).
- Receiving a certain amount of XP points as a reward in the Additional Investigation of a case.
|V • T • EGameplay in Criminal Case|